Welcome to Caring Hands Animal Hospital
Your local bilingual Veterinarian (Dr. Armando Martinez) in Las Vegas, NVWe're hiring! Join the Caring Hands Animal Hospital Team!
Caring for pets as if they were our own!
We are a family owned business. Our family size practice gives you and your pet the attention you deserve. You can find fair prices here for your pet medical needs.
Caring Hands Animal Hospital is a full-service veterinary hospital dedicated to preserving the human animal bond. We celebrate the wonderful fact that animals enrich our lives, uplift our spirits, and fill our hearts with unconditional love. Our experienced team members at Caring Hands Animal Hospital strive to protect the bond between you and your pet by providing the best possible medical care and wellness advice.
We constantly strive to provide the best medical care while offering a nurturing and inviting environment for you and your companion. All of our team members at Caring Hands Animal Hospital are highly trained, experienced, and extremely sympathetic; we focus on your pets needs and comfort with kindness and a loving touch. Our services include everything from dermatological, cardiological, and dental care to vaccinations, microchipping, and surgery. We also provide pet boarding and grooming, as well as obedience training and urgent care services.
Our mission at Caring Hands Animal Hospital is to care for each patient as if they were our own beloved companion, and our passion is to prevent suffering through quality care, education, and compassion. Visit us today!
We're always running specials so be sure to ask. We hope to see you and your pet family soon!
Preventative Measures for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID19) - UPDATED 03/23/20
Steps our hospital is taking to help protect our patients, guests, and employees from COVID-19:
- As face masks and gloves are limited, we will be increasing our COVID-19 Safety measures.
- Starting on 3/23/20, we will also be instituting a social distancing policy of limiting the number of clients into the building.
- Once we have reached our maximum, in order to maintain the recommended 6 ft social distancing, we will lock the front doors.
- Please call us on (702)823-4000 and we will advise you as to each step of the process when you arrive.
- We will pick up your pet from you in the parking lot next to your car, and we will communicate with you by phone.
- Payment by credit card will be made over the phone.
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitizing procedures, to multiple times a day on a per customer basis
- Appointment Screening: We will be Asking patients about symptoms during reminder calls.
- Consider rescheduling non-urgent appointments.
- We may ask our patient owners to wear a mask or use tissues to cover their cough and offer them a separate space to wait.
- As a Precaution, we may be closing earlier at 4:30 pm depending on customer demand, and as government mandates evolve.
Thank you for your understanding and for your helping us treat pets in need during these trying times. Together, we will get through this as peaceful as possible. Be safe out there, stay calm and God bless!
Here at Caring Hands Animal Hospital a local Las Vegas Veterinarian are proud to present our health plans that are preventative health care packages that include various preventative treatments for your pet at a discounted price and with a 6 month payment or pay the year in full. All of our health plans include UNLIMITED FREE OFFICE VISITS, Physical Comprehensive Exam (every 6 months), Fecal, Deworming, Vaccines, Dental Cleanings, and much much more. We have a total of 4 Health Plans categories, there are puppy/kitten plans that include all of their sets of booster vaccines (3-4 sets total) that they will need, and it also includes their spay / neuter. Our adult dog/cat health plans include blood work, dentals, radiographs, urinalysis, and more. You also receive a discount on anything additional that is not included on the health plan.
These plans are designed to make sure that your pet receives the proper preventative care that they need year-round at a discounted price. Be sure to contact us for any questions that you may have about our plans. **(Offered to Qualifying Pet Families Only. Restrictions apply.)
Thank you Mr. Fikus for your continued support and your heart for Pets in Need. Call to DONATE today to our PETS IN NEED FUND, so you too can make a difference in a pet's medical health (702)823-4000 (email receipts available)!
Dr. Armando Martinez
Las Vegas Veterinarian | Caring Hands Animal Hospital | 702-823-4000
Las Vegas, NV 89130
If you have an after hour emergency please call VE+CC North (702)262-7080 Hours: MON-SUN 6 PM - 8 AM HOLIDAYS OPEN 24 HOURS located at 4445 North Rainbow Blvd. (Craig & Rainbow) Las Vegas, NV 89108